This has been one devoted community and I am sure that if you stay on top of things you can achieve your goal of saving lives sensibly. Shelter management requires a tremendous ammout of knowledge of animals........ a fact that is getting lost in the consultant's marketing. Any other type of work and you better darn well know the product, yet some groups advertise no animal experience necessary to be a shelter director. I feel strongly that your council is utilizing the experiences of others, and that perhaps shows a true concern for the whole community... O, MP, & BDFriday, April 11, 2008
Congratulations To King County !!
This has been one devoted community and I am sure that if you stay on top of things you can achieve your goal of saving lives sensibly. Shelter management requires a tremendous ammout of knowledge of animals........ a fact that is getting lost in the consultant's marketing. Any other type of work and you better darn well know the product, yet some groups advertise no animal experience necessary to be a shelter director. I feel strongly that your council is utilizing the experiences of others, and that perhaps shows a true concern for the whole community... O, MP, & BD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cover your butt KC, they circle like vultures. Bring pressure on the council, keep it there.
From the looks of the press releases and that there was a joint release I would say they have seen a light. Hopefully it was the Rancho Cucamonga stats showing an open door shelter that only handles 5000 animals a year with a $2 million dollar budget can't make Whine-ograd's program work that turned on that light. I doubt that the citizens of Rancho are unaware that they are paying $12 per person per year for animal control and it is climbing. King County didn't want that to come out because taxpayers would revolt. On to Nevada, ever forward, not backward with the 50's throwback known as Whine-ograd.
Post a Comment