Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Please Click On The kcascreatures Link To The Right


It is Christmas in April, does our consultant have a business license ? I won't waste your time, go straight to Catmom's place and by golly the links bear the truth..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I called the City of Reno, nothing under any of his psuedonyms, and the clerk told me a license is required even for a consult. What do we do next ?

Compassion First said...

Maybe the head of the Humane Society would know, they signed the contract, but that would be admitting they didn't check who they were giving a government contract to. Has anybody ever seen the Board of Directors who hired this group ? Is there a public meeting law ? In California my wife and I were active and we would like to participate here too. There is no way to contact this board . Other Humane Societies have web pages listing board members and contact information. It is a beautiful building, but the staff and volunteers are not very helpful. Calls are not returned, and questions about the animals are not answered. I agree statistics are needed.

Truckee River Labs said...

Is it a binding contract if he isn't legal here? Wouldn't that be great, he might have to reconsider suing everybody. I am taking the dogs to the Marina, it has been muddy at Rancho. Take care of your big fella and I hope to see you down by the river again soon.

Anonymous said...

Call the County Manager or the Commission they will check it out.