Where is the bright puppy shown in the July pic ? Shelter life has sure taken the grin off this boys face. Please consider a strong program to reduce the pet population, this plan is causing pain and grief. This is not a trick photo of this dog, he actually looked worse in person; from what we hear the last foster adopted him, but I am not sure I believe he had a happy ending. I have lost all confidence in dogs recovering from so many adoptions, I hope he has peace and a quiet yard to call his own at last, not just a kennel in a foster. That is not a life. To find the true nature of the beast, just look at your local paper, so many puppies and they don't all get sold, and the others end up at the pound. Some breeders pay the fee to dump them, but most use the drop box, stop production folks.........Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Max In November, The Returns Are Showing On Him
Where is the bright puppy shown in the July pic ? Shelter life has sure taken the grin off this boys face. Please consider a strong program to reduce the pet population, this plan is causing pain and grief. This is not a trick photo of this dog, he actually looked worse in person; from what we hear the last foster adopted him, but I am not sure I believe he had a happy ending. I have lost all confidence in dogs recovering from so many adoptions, I hope he has peace and a quiet yard to call his own at last, not just a kennel in a foster. That is not a life. To find the true nature of the beast, just look at your local paper, so many puppies and they don't all get sold, and the others end up at the pound. Some breeders pay the fee to dump them, but most use the drop box, stop production folks.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am definitly keeping Digger & Dozer. We are at a slow spot with the trainer, she calls it a plateau. I hope she is right, Dozer has started growling at Digger so now we separate them when I leave. Her thoughts are that they have accepted this is really home, so there is a natural vieing for position. This picture is awful, the dog looks terrified. I hope he has a good home now or they have let him out of his misery.
Post a Comment