I have checked several times and I can't find any reason that blogger was being stubborn. Sorry if your post was one that didn't make it ...This pic was taken just few days before our beloved Hawkers Honey was diagnosed with spleen cancer. It had gone quite wild and we lost him, he was the light of our life.
I hope to see a full platter of friends for the morn.... Hate opening up to an empty house ..........Well this is just an update, you can spend some time learning how to do one of these blog things, I must say we. are way ahead of Mark for originality and really cool readership. I was going to do a piece about pet retention and get some figures, but not on this laptop If your post didn't appear, email from the link on my profile.. Just keep sending stuff and I will try to find out why some are getting through and some are not....

3 comments:
here's a post to see if you get it.
Get this thing going faster Ma !
I've gone and created an account.
Let us see if this lets me it!
Post a Comment