So Miss Priss is standing in . The Commission meeting held no surprises, but the staff did seem ill at ease. I believe they are feeling the pressure to come up with some operating guidelines versus flying by the seat of their pants. I mean, really how long can they stonewall on something that is in a recorded public document.
I think most folks here read Chap, but just in case, my sister is trolling for the loonies again, so update your alerts. He shot over an email of his sitemeter and yes indeedy, much like Jack Nicholson in The Shining, she's baaaaackkkkk. What can I say, just be cautious and understand this is a less than clear thinking person. Chap offered up a prayer for her and that may be the kindest thing. I have thought before when she finds inner peace, the vindictiveness will fade. I know I've said this before, but she was a true love before her breakdown.
They are giving away free animals again, which is just heartbreaking, we know the return rate for free animals. Very tired tonight, long day, short neck, but keep the faith, the animals need to be protected.
A plug , for those of you who have not yet found Gret's blog since she reopened it. it is a info blog, not much chatter going on, but solid info. Gret the vet retired.blogspot. com/
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Post a Comment