Friday, November 19, 2010
Thanksgiving Greetings From Oreo's Place !
Oreo has been busy cooking and getting the house in shape for the holidays. I love the way these guys all share and get along. Wouldn't it be a miracle if Winograd could shut his big trap for a few days and let the poor aniamls rest. I wonder if he will ever understand the tremendous harm he does to the innocent shelter animals, or if he would care. He continues to push for his agenda here and the shelter is crowded all the time, now the stuff is being picked up all over the web. I clicked on some breaking pet news page today and there was NHS begging for food. That is not breaking news people, that is how they survive. Beggng with your pets as the hostage. Think about where your dollar can do the most good and spend it wisely. Times are tough, I know they are at our place, and I don't support poorly managed shelters. Maybe that is why the NNSPCAS has such a knockout great contribution set up. The public will support a well run agency.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment