Sunday, July 6, 2008

Inspirational...

3 comments:

Happy Camper said...

We here at Oreo's place wanted to share with you the loss of Lis, & encourage you to go to the site and read all the wonderful comments made by the many who followed her journey.
Her spirit lives on in every dog lover who has faced the challenge of placing the life of one you love in the hands of another. Diva has a home where she can be herself and enjoy all the freedom and good times she deserves. Truly an inspiration...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting that up, I hadn't seen it, and I am thinking the lady died ? We continue the fight up here to get the shelter on track, and don't always stop to see the good around us.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, the little dog will miss her so much. I hope her new family is able to keep up some of her training , she seems to enjoy it.