The past few weeks have been hectic, I got involved in a search for a missing dog, that may be better off not going home from what I've seen. I also left the shelter field after several years This old man is working very hard to keep any faith in human beings. We met a few good folks on the search, where Oreo goes good things grow. She has a way of keeping balance. People just annoy the daylights out of me.
I didn't see any sign the NHS has a plan to work with the Animal Control people, nor do we have any place for people to surrender their animals. Getting weary of writing that.
The news has been all over a bite case and the local hand wringers are out in full steam. First we had the pitbull club " Pimping Their Breed" was their title , taking over public parks and letting their dogs run and poo on the beach. Next comes the Dude The Dog FB page. Really ? The case has been proven. The dog proved it would bite and the owner proved she couldn't keep it under control. How much more proof does a sane man need ?
It's good to be off the search case though, a group of people digging holes in the ground and covering them up with chopped down trees seems a little odd. I know the hills of Oregon are full of anti government survival types ( mostly living off government checks ) but Oreo really needs to leave these people to their own devices. I did a great deal of research and not everybody is nice. I will continue to write. Just not sure about what since I am no longer at the shelter, Kevin is a going to work as a volunteer for AC when they start a program, maybe I will join him. I miss the animals already.
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks Sharon, I did mean to write "could not keep the dog up" it's clear the dog is dangerous.
Post a Comment