Most I've come to know through reading the interactions they have with each other, example, the heavy drinkers like to get together and talk over the abuse the world heaps on them., the AKC people talk strategy, but the laptop rescues, Marilyn Reeese,Maria Venuto,Debi Day, Kathie Santemoro, Ryan Clinton, John Sibley, Terri Fulks Dyer Douglas Cooper, they just lash out. Maria, in her Lucy character, is the most profane and vulgar, but does much to help those of us opposed to the branded version of no Kill. She does more to make the whole movement look bad than anyone other that It's founder.. As if their drivel could solve a problem, or the answer lies in their keyboard and auto correct. Terri goes crazy over my mis-spellings, I don't use spell check. I write from my heart and my experience, I am not going for a Pulitzer.
The recent attack on Waggin Train Rescue in New York, and it was covered on several lowlife type Face book pages, brought out the absolute worst of a very poor lot. Kathy Revilieo ( another keyboard rescue, along with Shirley Thistlewaite, provided a platform for hate. They put the very lives of the staff at Waggin Train in danger as they incited hatred that quickly escalated to lynch mob, group think.
The No Kill groupies focus on who says what, as opposed to reading the message. On a recent article half the posts were " who are you" in nature. As if that mattered.
That got me curious, who could they have slandered badly enough to be concerned about push back. Cruising through their literature I've created a partial list of attack victims. Hilton Cole, Pat Claarbout,Heather Clemancheu, Delwin Goss, Michelle Williams, Dorinda Pulliam ,Patty Ruland, Assemblyman Maggee,Jeanne Chancellor,Ingrid Newkirk,Wayne Pacelle,Ed Sayres, Amy Paulin, Craig Malisow, Matt Pepper, Pat Dunaway,Elizabeth White, Cindy Sabatoni, John Schiff, Ed Boks, Janet Hooks,Susan Willard, Ron Sims, Theresa Chagrin, Ed Boks,Ardena Perry, Teresa Tillman, Steve Talley, Phyliss Daughterty,Best Friends Animal Society, Judie Manusco, La Sonya Hall, Mike Stark , Doug Rae, Waggin Train Rescue, HSUS, ASPCA, AHA, NACA, PETA. Winograd's outlets did not, however, criticize the Center For Consumer Freedom, or the AKC. For the more complete list of character assassinations, read his blog, facebook, or those of his mouth pieces he hides behind.. Interesting
I would suggest that these people understand, that when somebody gets killed, there is a database of haters. The inciting remarks that will lead right back to the point of origin. That person will be held accountable.The cyberbullies are being indexed, and when the time comes will be prosecuted.The recent attack on Waggin Train shows the progression of violent thoughts in this movement, the publishing of home addresses with the clear intent to send harassment to that poor Nanette's door step. When Mr. Winograd and his lead henchmen ( all lawyers by design ) set their dogs on people they disagree with, they are as accountable as if they had pulled the trigger.
The push is on to inform the public of the unintended consequences of No Kill, the hoarding, the neglect, absence of socialization, overcrowding and warehousing, the deception and the out right lies. I know, I lived with it.

6 comments:
I wanted to move this story up to a more recent position, an Examiner article by Jeanette Louise Smith, excellent, well worth the read.
Nathan Winograd would lose the majority of his acolytes were he to insist that 'no-kill' applies also to pigs and chickens and cows.
As it stands, livestock killing is okay, as long as one ABSOLUTELY adheres to Winograd's pet shelter nonsense.
Winograd seems to believe that a way around this conundrum is to publish a vegan cookbook.
Eat a steak while singing Nathan's praises though, and you are not be labeled a 'killer'.
Alas, if you are a vegan and you disagree with Nathan's shelter manifesto in any way, well...you are a "murderer" of animals.
I read the pages about Waggin Tails. What has happened is very common place today, and I would love to be a fly on the wall when Terri takes this back to the other drunken fundamentalists. She said she was raised JW. Could have fooled me, she appears completely Godless. That animals will be left to die in shelters never occurs to these despots, little dictators of small kingdoms, well suited for small minded people. If this escapade didn't make any rescue reconsider pulling an "iffy" dog I would be amazed. By whose standards are those vile people entitled to second guess the decisions of the owner. Sounds like the faint tingling of CAPA to me.The person who owns the dog ( don't believe in giving up the only protection and animal has ) must be the one to make the final decision. If this crazy train behavior doesn't prove that point for me, I don't know what does. If we have any readers here who have missed the boat on this Goggle " Nikki killed by Waggin Train" every fruitloop in their parade was on that performance. Hope I havent' over stepped Chap, if so, just hit delete, but this is horrid. I think I wrote about similar issues on Advice From Oreo a little while back.
@ Oreo, you are a little salty but I will give you a pass this time. @ Terry, Mr. Winograd and all of his minions have far to much fun ripping apart their own species to have concern over farm aniamls. I am sure whatever prompted the writing of a vegan cookbook had more to do with money than compassion. Winograd is a miserable writer and I struggle to picture the mind that could wade through it.
Thank you for posting - this needed to be said. I have enough screen c(r)aps to write several blog posts of my own. Nobody communicates the crazy better than the individual writers themselves....
I discovered your blog today and I could give you a few more names to put on your list. I was a No Kill supporter, I still believe over time we can get close. I know to much about the inside operations now to ever go back. Have you noticed how much meaner Nathan is on his facebook. His layer of good manner is gone. Talking like a barfighter is his new get tough style and it's a mess to work with local elected officials when he sounds like a gangster. the ties with the rough guys seem real now, he is hardened.
Post a Comment