Thursday, October 13, 2011

No I Didn't Have Another Heart Attack.

One post had over 200 comments in holding, many of them anonymous.  I simply pulled the piece.  The quoted poem was vulgar to many; and the comments were primarily personal attacks on the poems author. Deserved perhaps, but that is not who we are here. If we come down to YB's level the animals are doomed. By the way some of the suggestions for where she could put her biscuit were not physically possible.
In Christ's love
Chap.

4 comments:

GeorgiaBear said...

Glad to know that you are ok. I was one of your anon post from yesterday, and now have gotten a name attached. This was much easier to do from the actual computer than my phone. So, anxiously awaiting the next post. . . no pressure:)

They Call Me " Chap" said...

Thank you so much for all the concern. Honesty you are always a welcome voice. We have different styles but the same goals. I will be posting soon, I think the absolute hated for Winograd was driving the mail, but it did show the nature of the mind common to No Kill. @ Georgiabear, bless you. I can just put the known commenters right up.
In Christ's love
Chap

Honesty Helps said...

Thanks Chap. I'm a little over the top at times and it is deliberate. I'm not there to convert or provide a rational blog, I am there to relieve the frustration that all of us feel. This "No Kill" is not of sane mind, it's difficult at best to deal with it. I get it out, I don't let it sit and fester. But I learn from your blog and others. We can't win the war when our solders have to hide or retreat. So hang in there, we are on the right side and that side will win.

They Call Me " Chap" said...

Much appreciated Honesty. We all do our best. Heard abut a new post on Huffington about No Kill failure, going to check it out right now.