Friday, October 14, 2011

More On Shirley The Hate Monger, Or Yes Biscuit In The Raw

I have waded through more comments than I thought possible on any post.  The only one tempting, was a suggestion that Shirley come to Memphis to read her latest poem.  I think the title was " I loved you so much I left my arm on your awning"
The running thread in all of the comments was outrage at having been subjected to slander and malice for several months by dumb butts. Some were employees probably, but most seemed like citizens and animal lovers.    Checking in on Biscuit is a nightly ritual here, it's a barometer for how far is to far.  She is pushing not just the people of Memphis into a critical area, she is tampering with the  mental well being of her followers.  I'm thinking in particular of one lady who was throwing around how the workers at MAS had lost their souls.  These individuals are all in someway tied to their keyboards, so whatever reality Shirley gives them in a screen grab is what they take to bed.  If  " The Mistress" says those puppies were going to the " kill room" then by the Lord, they were.  She puts her deluded followers in danger because they never get to see the end of the book.  They are held is a state of suspended unending torture. Forever frozen in their minds eye, the soon to die puppies they are helpless to save.
Between her and Winograd, the chance of another deranged mass suicide involving all the failed animal lovers is in the works.  How much hate and suffering can one helpless animal lover take before they snap ?   Not much more, that's for sure.  What the screen grabs do show are animals in transistion in a shelter environment.  There is a Euthanasia room at the end of the hall and a clinic, what is wrong with Yes Bisuit that she sees only death ?  Is it depression, her poetry reflected a dark side, but how dark ?  What will she do or say when one of un "unguide missiles" takes their own life or another.  Threats are a part of the culture of No Kill, and sooner or later Shirley or Brent , likely Winograd will push some poor soul over the edge. 
May the Lord protect those trusting her from harm.
Chap

17 comments:

kcaccsharon said...

Those comments come from a very unstable mind. I had never read that blog before and it won't get much traffic from me. I would be more concerned about one of them going off the deep end then driving a stolen animal truck into the lobby.The most concerning issue in my mind is the ignorance and hatred. Who can think of the garbage written on Yes Biscuit ? I agree with Chap, hate monger. Solutions include letting Memphians make up their own mind, need to be considered. This makes me think of King County Exposed and their collective mental insanity.

They Call Me " Chap" said...

Yes it's very Claire Davis isn't it ? Can't believe you've missed the Biscuit, but her "living dead" do post on the Memphis papers. I am sure they are not welcome in South Carolina.. At the NFP from this morning I tried to respond to you but my nokillnoway gmail is not opening. I do not send from my wifes account which is where I receive mail into. Your comments are read and appreciated, I hate gmail.
In christ's Love
Chap

GeorgiaBear said...

I have become so engrossed in looking up information on this at night my husband told me not to look at the YB page and fuss at the computer again. I showed him the website last nigt for the first time, and his first comment was "you are going to have to tell me what I am looking at, because I don't understand how these people know what is going on from just these pictures". It was nice to hear an objective third party. YB is not a journalist, so she is not subject to a fact checker. She says it. They believe it, and mob mentality takes over. People are able to hide behind names on a computer screen. It is the same thing that happens in school with the online bullying. You can be mean and hateful with no real concern for reactions because you don't have to look someone in the eye. The only people that are allowed to "talk" there are the ones that repeat the same opinion. DELUSION-- noun, Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resitant to reason or confrontation with actual fact.

They Call Me " Chap" said...

@ NFP who is pastel feline :) Neither a compliment on a slight. Only sharing my experience, we met long ago at Mensa conference, when she was bored she quit. But I've been left in the dust, so I was commiserating. I will do as you request.

Judi said...

@ kc sharon, are you a winograd survior shelter ?

Honesty Helps said...

Chap, I knew a really wonderful woman many years ago who actually did commit suicide because she couldn't stand to leave her home and see all the strays on the road. I was just talking with a friend this past week, she knew her too. So, yes, this can be a concern, the effect on those who are the least bit unstable already and see the world as a place to want to leave. A well known blogger in Southern CA has attempted suicide twice, notifying people via her blog, and she is into "No Kill", condemning the shelter. Yet when she did her selfish acts, her dogs ended up in the very shelter she condemned as a death camp. Go figure.

They Call Me " Chap" said...

@Georgiabear, you and your husband are both right on target.

graycat said...

An open letter to the readers of YesBiscuit:

I know you are compassionate people. You have said so many times-very very many times. I know you believe Memphians to be soulless and uncaring, although I do have difficulty distinguishing between them and the "irresponsible public" you are always defending. My bad. I had a dream last night in which I realized that there is a way to prove to us that the miracle of No-Kill works.

Each of you should go to your nearest shelter-your nearest MUNICIPAL shelter (very important). Offer to adopt 20 dogs. Since all pets are adoptable, ask the shelter employee to pick out any 20 he wants. Do tell him you want some from Death Row and ask him to throw in a couple that have been returned several times. He may want you to sign one or two forms releasing the shelter and/or city from liability, but that's ok. They're all adoptable pets.

I see some of you shaking your heads. "I have too many already", "I'm not rich"; "I don't have enough time/money". This is where the miracle comes in. Wave your copy of Redemption, say the NKE 3 times and click your ruby slippers. VOILA.

After all, if you think that No-Kill is so easy to implement in a city of morons, thugs, killing apologists et cetera, et cetera, it should be 'easy peasee' for the apostles of the true faith. YB, this is your chance. Kick that compassion into gear and show us your faith. Seriously.


graycat

They Call Me " Chap" said...

You hit the nail on the nead Graycat, the ruby slippers are what we naysayer apologists are lacking. We all know they only direct what others should do, going down to the shelter to bring home a "adoptable" dog or cat would require leaving their keyboards. Several well made points here. Thank you
In Christ's Love

Judi said...

I researched King County very ugly. Thank you for staying in the fight Sharon. Many people would say their blessings then get out of the fight. Graycat you said so many things that said how I feel. They do nothing ! The name calling and blaming they enjoy so much shows their true spirit which is mean. I wish Chap had left her stupid violent poem up, but I guess we need to behave better than they have. Oreo always says lead by example.
I really agree with Georgiabear about the mob mentality. They remind me of jackals on roadkill. Hope that's not to graphic Chap.

Kevin said...

I stopped by the Stale Biscuit before coming to breakfast here. They fawn over her to a point of being sickening. She is not a good writer, but perhaps they have poor reading skills. A little dog was found and somebody did the right thing. That happens all the time, the No Kill people are to depressed to see it. How can they live in a world of light and shadow and not understand the without the shadow there would be no depth ? Spouse is the one who said that:) If you haven't hit Oreo's for a day or two, check it. Good new post, similar thoughts.

patience said...

@kevin - they no longer need good reading skills. They're told what to think, what to see, what to feel. The whole purpose of her posts are to disconnect the forebrain and bring in the hindbrain. Raw and ugly emotions are the result. Throw in a lot of moral certitude and you get the average hate blog. Shirley is far from the extreme, believe it or not.
Your spouse is very wise. Maybe that's part of what we fight for - a world with depth and meaning. If it's ok, I'm so going to steal that and maybe write something someday.

Of course, when you read it you will think it is fantastic, see that it is brilliant and feel like I'm the best author you've ever read. I so miss being fawned over by my fans at Yesbiscuit.

Amy said...

I hate to say this but the YB people are like gangbangers. They shoot each other as soon as there is one disagreement. That's how I can tell who is starting to make some headway. Shirley kicks them off. As Cesar would say, they need rules, boundries and limitations over there to better channel their distructive instincts.

Spay Neuter Team said...

@Graycat: You have it exactly right. While waving the book, money will fall out to cover all one's costs for the dogs......you forgot that tidbit :-)

Spay Neuter Team said...

For those who get kicked off "the biscuit:

a tisket a biscuit
a yellow bellied triscuit
i wrote a comment on the blog
and on the way she dropped it
she dropped it
she dropped it
on the way she dropped it

nokillexposed said...

I've been quietly lurking on your website and wanted to log in to say 'thank you' guys for putting the truth out there. The true animal advocates from across the nation need to be aware of this truth but getting their noses out of the NK glue jar has been challenging, at least for me. I've been trying to get through to the true humane animal advocates in Georgia for a couple of years - but all they've done is to treat me like I have two heads.

I've started my own blog on exposing NoKill - and have a page dedicated to "Ga. Akc Tracking" - because if you track back enough, you'll start to see remnents of "Naia" and "Akc"s fingerprints all over NK.
I would encourage other non "wine-oh" drinkers to start tracking their own state's "Federation of Akc Dog Clubs and Other Allies" Akc legislative rep, too. They have a huge part in what all is going on right now with this Nk/Divide and Conquer agenda.

Smiles
Kim
www.nokillexposed.wordpress.com

They Call Me " Chap" said...

Welcome I hope someone notes your website, would you like for me to find a way to put it more prominently here ?
Everything No Kill does is about deviding and taking advantage of the chaos. They are doing it in Memphis at the moment, but I must say, Memphians are fighting back. I know the title is not the best, but I know the author and his blog is accurate, it's called nokillsucksreally.blogspot.com/ It is excepts from Winograds own assessment of the Nevada Humane Society and you can see his intent to deceive in every sentence. Thank you for coming by, I hope you come back. We do work very hard to not become like the Biscuit, but she is enough to make one a cynical soul.