The annual Dog Daze of Summer are coming up and Burley Dog is ready.....His towel is a bit more colorful than most and his hinney a tad more generous....that's so if you don't like what he says on this post you can kiss it. Somehow there is a doggie event every 5 minutes in this town, and almost all of them are hawking dogs for adoption........So Burley Dog & Miss Priss are again this year, giving Idlewild a pass. We never know which dogs are civil and which are waiting to rip your dogs throat out. It is our sincere wish that all dog parks would be closed or paid for by use fee's, because it's for damn sure, decent pet owners can't get near them any more. All the parks in Reno are wiped out with pit mixes, and the Sparks Marina is just the back yard for the pitbulls living in the apartment complex. These animal become territorial, they see the Marina as their spot and don't want cushy east end dogs on their turf. Over and over dog owners come to me with that complaint, we need to find a better plan folks. And by the way, parks are not the place for feral cat colonies either. Please we don't have to pick up every hair brained idea California comes up with......
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm boycotting the dog daze event this year too. Last year the people were letting the kids in the pool and to many untrained dogs. It seems to me like there were more fights.
Thanks for giving me the link Oreo. I am going to go to the event, but if it starts getting crazy I'm out of there. My labs love swimming, but the river is close by if the pool gets overloaded. After all this time of seeing Oreo at the vet, I had no idea she wrote a blog. I also thought she was part Lab, I can tell by her wring style she is not. Lab's use lots of !!! :)
I'm glad you came to visit. we have a couple of other Brent's, one from Sacramento, and the other a crazy blogger from the mid-west. I do place you from the vet's and yes Oreo's writing style is not that of a lab....
Post a Comment