Sunday, September 12, 2010

Going To The Dogs..


These guys are living the life of Riley. I know some of you out there are thinking that pitbulls are not natural fishermen... absolutely correct. These boys were both adopted, and ended up in an extremely responsible home, who understood the breed and protected them from their own misdirected instincts. Now, if we could just find a good home for some of the No Kill fanatics who could protect them from their misdirected instincts. They are was an agreement e-mailed to me, by the Dir. of public Works , indicating that the next inspection on the Nevada Humane Society would be done by AHA (American humane Association) this could be awkward since Bonney Brown currently sits on the board of directors for the No Kill Advocacy, their consultant, and every day mentor.
As I continue my research to find out if NKAC is a suitable partner for Washoe County, because there is a tremendous fiscal impact at stake here, the board of commissioners need to be aware that Nathan Winograds server shows 19 name changes for that IP. Not the picture of stability. His bragging of 33,000 hits a day or month or whatever it is he's claiming about the moment; actually read more like 383. Just a slight thousand percent embellishment. Also it appears that Washoe County signed up for transformgov.org, a forward thinking group that Mitch Schneider is writing papers about animal control for. It's very difficult to keep track of county spending in these tough economic times; but it is imperative that we do so. Longley Lane, even with the decrease in property values, is a huge financial asset. We need to keep it as promised to the citizens of this valley, under the control of the Board of County commissioners. Animal care is currently spread so thin, that the wait time can be an hour and a half to three hours. According to witnesses at pit bull attack in Sparks, a Sparks police marked unit was held at the scene for three hours waiting for animal control. That is secondhand information I was not at the scene; however, this is a community populated by professional people, including judges, police officers and government workers. They would get the impact of lying more than some other groups of people. Not because are smarter, but because they're the ones usually getting lied about. This post may be updated.
Pictured are a pair of my neighbors Pitbull rescues on my their boat at Lake Tahoe, it was a lovely sunset a lovely family moment for all..

5 comments:

Sharon said...

This is from the Alexa stat site. There is one place on that page which gives Nathan credit for 8,900 hits per month, but that is all 91 blogs he has going on the IP I beliveiev, but could be wrong this s an amalgamated count of all the " Fix blogs.

Nathanwinograd.com
There are 910,162 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Nathanwinograd.com, and visitors to this site spend about two minutes on each pageview and a total of three minutes on the site during each visit. Visitors to the site view 1.6 unique pages each day on average, and search engines refer roughly 12% of visits to the site. Nathanwinograd.com has a bounce rate of about 72% (i.e., 72% of visits consist of only one pageview).

For those of you who don't do stat speak, this means ? Only 12% of his traffic come from new people, that means 88% are most likely his cronies are co-conspirators. The bounce rate being 72% speaks volumes hat that translates in plain language as, people open up the site look at it very briefly, see nothing but a rant, and go on about their business.

Anonymous said...

I checked several sites, some show compilations and others showing much lower numbers relate directly to his Nathan..com domain. His visitors are almost all homebound women not stupid, but not highly educated and the resounding comment on each one was confidence low, while I'm not sure what that meant it didn't sound good.

Happy Camper said...

Appreciate the input trends, I doubt Oreo generates much general Internet interest, but I'm not trying to sell anything either. Actually, I have no idea how to even look her up, but I suspect she'd rather just chew on her rawhide and not worry about it. I know my site meter indicates approximately 20-25 hits a day and I'm reaching our target community which are people who love animals and want the best for them. We don't have any tricks up our sleeve for making money or converting governments; we just want to educate the public and clarify the issues.

Jason said...

His stats are not impressive, but his shetler advice is worse. What is the deal with him and Austin, how many times do they have to run his flim flam show out of town before he gets it?
I worked at the county shelter before the consolidation, even old and beat to crap it was better than what it is now.

Darin said...

I would be the first to support a shelter that could support the animal population. I'm tired of supporting one that doesn't. These hell holes are not sanitary and they are overcrowded. Clean them up, let the animals breathe and maybe donations will return.