
We always seemed to live under a Walnut tree, the ground would be littered with them. Walnuts found their way to baskets and the root cellar, a cool winter rest and they were ready for picking the meat out. Well, some had matured with time, some just got older. Truth in blogging here. The ones that set and didn't mature were twisty little things with insides that were hard as a rock and just about as edible. There are people walking free on the streets today with less sense than those Walnuts.
I read the Winograd blog today, his rants while not as sensible, are as entertaining as....say, peeling potatoes. he is sure not a man to stand against the wind, which ever way his mind blows, that's his current belief system. He's trying to complain about the hateful comments he gets without admiting he isn't well liked. I am curious as to how one would leave any feedback for the little bugger. He sure doesn't have a public comment format. Shame, todays roll on cross dressing was one of his better attempts to prove he's incapable of clear thought. I know he would get ripped for that one. Seems there was a little boy in New York who likes to wear dresses..now we know most girls ( except Oreo ) don't like to wear dresses, so I'm thinking the kid has a point to prove. Seems his school has a uniform code and not being allowed to wear dresses is descrimination per Winograd. He was so passionate about the little boy standing in his dress at the urinal, it seemed like a self-awareness issue. Winograd stated the other children, being progressive, said " oh that's just Jack" but the regressive principal ( think shelter managers ) imposed their draconian rules.
Pictured is Lucas, one of Miss Priss's many admirers, my guys are somewhere being nauseous. They read the monitor.

9 comments:
Oh my God, it's true. I got the strangest feeling he identified with Jack. Perhaps in another time when he could have been himself. That is bizzare, he is coming apart at the seams. Spouse is breaking up over here.
What a damn load that was. Attacking HSUS and all the people who really do something while going for the gay vote. He's a piece of work. I understand from a friend that things are getting crowded at AC and some dogs are kept at least a month for NHS. We are taking walk in clients now, if the dog is purebred. Sad but true. I am staying low and doing what I can to help all animals, I am also getting madder at no kill every day.
And he wants to put his tribe in charge of our shelter. I read another one today and thought the same thing that volunteer did. He is coming apart at the seams.
To volunteer, I have to turn it off sometimes; it gets me so pissed I can't sleep.
I don't believe the midget got any fan mail. It would be emotional suicide for him to allow comments. He didn't leave the gay marriage comment at the top of his page very long. Like Fox Mulder, I want to believe.I wish the aliens would take him far, far away.
The no kill Minnesota piece got me. That's his blogging buddy up there he is pimping. I am following the idiot blogger, now they call Mitch an NHS employee. I wish that were true. The dog court thing is to much, there is 30 days to stop a dog from barking ? Oreo, get off your haunches and do something !
Reading the rabid reporter, says 49 cats were done in Gerlach, I tend to agree with the wag who wondered how many were taken there and released. You will not convince me they captured 49 ferals in Gerlach, it's not the nature of that area.
Seriously, we all know that liberal lawyer types like Wino are a couple fries short of a Happy Meal. Rabid animal rights is a proven mental health issue, not to be confused with animal welfare though. I don't wish him ill but sure hope he is unsuccessful in what he is attempting to do or has already done.
The only way I see he could be getting hate mail is by way of his email contact info since the blog doesn't allow comments.
There is no more talk of his " down under" attack, perhaps they wisely gave him the boot and now he is forced to come home and try here again. I truly wish him failure on every front. He has caused so much pain and suffering among all things animal.......
It's almost Thanksgiving, so me and the boys wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving. There will not be one for the animals at the shelter. I went out there and must say conditions are not what they were. Why are they taking the crappy pictures of the strays ? I was helping my friend check for her dog and they changed the way they take the pictures. Instead of in the room with the white wall so you can see the dog, they have them tied up outside with poor light.
Post a Comment