Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Crufts 03 Heelwork to Music

Just For Fun..

6 comments:

Happy Camper said...

My son did a bit of Junior Handling, this little 10 year old is good, but the dog is the one doing the handling ( ha ha )

ExPetCop said...

I like watching the kids. Thanks for posting this.

volunteer said...

Thanks a great way to start the morning. The pair work well together.

Anonymous said...

Fun, it's a cheerful piece of fluff. Still waiting up here to see what the shelter does, looks grim.

Compassion First said...

That's enough to make me want a border collie. Have you watched this Colan ? Is Mate a collie or a heeler ?

spouse said...

Looks like Riley with hair to me. Shel has to get to work if he wants to catch up with that little girl. I think from it's picture that Colan's dog is an aussie. Can't speak for Shel, but I am waiting to hear about the next meeting. Things are not bad at the SPCA, but we are not in the black unless you count the monies meant for our building.