
Thank you all so much for going the extra step to visit Oreo, sure was not what we wanted; but here we are. I am going to see if this will let us get published.
A place to share our joy and love of animals, we learn from them, for them and; most of all we grow with them. Each becoming a better being, for touching spirits. It is the sincere prayer of the authors of this space ( Oreo and Staff ) that we take a step forward aiming always for the preservation of life, but willing to consider the quality of life as well. We must keep a humane eye to all living creatures, animals live in the moment; let us honor and protect that moment for them.
3 comments:
Well folks, this has been a wild ride for a small town girl. I did get a post from EPC and hit publish and it says it published but sure not on the blog.. I will figure that out on the morn. Many folks are getting the google things to sign in ( mastiff dad, lynn and kcsharon have all emailed me )now lets see if this publishes..
we will stay on it....
love Oreo
ps:
Great vet check today, am at 117, so need to trim it down, eyes and ears looking good, walking a little slow, but spirits excellent and no pain.I am a Happy Camper !
Post a Comment