Sunday, August 23, 2015

Dr. Christy Layton

Why do we support Dr. Christy Layton ?  We're in Nevada, she's in Florida........She does rescue, I'm a keyboard warrior. She believes in Sanctuaries for Feral Cat's and I believe in trap and remove ( I know what that means to many ) It's not that I don't think Sanctuaries are a great idea, but we have 26,000 ferals, so that is not a logical thing for us.
 But in the real world where us cat lover types can speak honestly among ourselves, we know what a horrid life the feral cat live. We don't see death as the enemy when the other option is torture and suffering for all of them.... not just a few as the cat feeders would have you believe.
We lived with a crazy feeder two  houses down the street and he would dump feed on the hillside behind our homes every day, so we get the harm and impact these loons bring to animals that stay in their own back yard........
My respect is for Dr. Christy Layton because she puts her convictions right in the front of every aspect of her life, She thinks TNR is animal cruelty, so do we...... having a strong conviction is not an absence of compassion, it's having the courage of your convictions.. Please consider this amazing veterinarian and all the good things she does for animals every day, every way......
http://www.americasfavoriteveterinarian.org/finalists/2015-finalists/dr.-christy-layton/?back=Finalists
Blogger is not allowing links, please copy paste and vote for Christy :)

1 comment:

Happy Camper said...

http://www.americasfavoriteveterinarian.org/finalists/2015-finalists/dr.-christy-layton/?back=Finalists