Monday, July 27, 2015

For All The TNR Potty Mouth Types


2 comments:

Happy Camper said...

I apologize for having to moderate the comments, I won't censor views that disagree, but the gutter snipes who are just plain toxo'd out will not take the floor here.....I have screen grabs of every false comment made on the paper and the one here, so if I choose to litigate I am able, that said, the more you sit in trash the worse the stench gets......This is your NHS staff, this is who gets " our animals in need" I don't need to say anything, they are hanging themselves To the person who wrote Debbie Kelly used to have Debbie Kelly Banks on her facebook page, that is not a surprise, but i've no interest in going there..........she is sick, a sick person is to be pitied

Frank said...

Have you seen in the article ? the Ryan dude says it's all about losing their funding."Ryan is adamant that the potential ordinance does not consider the data of the trap, neuter, release programs' national success. Further, the ordinance would affect Washoe County's no-kill status, as more cats would need to be euthanized due to lack of shelter space. The Nevada Humane Society was awarded $1.5 million in grants in 2014 for its animal services programs, but that money is predicated on Washoe County's no-kill community, meaning the county would no longer be eligible for future grants if the ordinance is passed." i live in Sparks and I didn't give anyone permission to use my land for anything, least of all cats.