I will leave the details up to Oreo, but I did go online and follow it. Seven hours later the BCC gave direction to bring it back. For anyone new, or those watching from a distance.
Go to Washoe County Homepage, click on television, click on archived video ( video on demand ), scroll down to the Board of County Commissioners and click to expand. March 8,2011. In the "jump to" box select # 16 #17 # 18. the crazy people got so wild on #16 that two commissioners got up to leave and stopped the show for about 30 minutes.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was there, and I could sense the frustration of the commission. There were several cat ladies, and they discussed the joy of feral cargiving. I saw Oreo, but did not get to speak to her after the meeting. She was surrounded by the neo-nazi crowd. I lingered and spent some time with Mr. Schneider. He is completely disconnected from reality. I'm certain since I am older with gray hair, he must have thought I was a cargiver. I gave him the freedom to guess incorrectly. My plan had been to stop by Sac and visit with you good pastor, but far to late for an old woman. I could have spent the night with Oreo, but took a motel.
Post a Comment