This is my first attempt at posting on a blog, I will be open to learning new things and sharing what I have learned . The first rule of advice I give anyone who is foolish enough to ask my opinion is " Play nice with your Little friends "
Now I will see how to upload, maybe.This is a collaborative effort of 3 dogs and one human support staff, so please be patient. We did it, we got this puppy up and running !!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I am not being mean spirited or devious, but my support staff made several typing errors, I will have a word with her about that. Also I am confirming the comments section does function, long day at the Dawg Wash, we are all tired, but a clean dog is a healthier dog. My stylist Carla assures me that is to be considered part of the Canine Bill of Rights. ( Oreo )
Dear Happy camper,
So, you are offering advice? My birds are multiplying faster than I would like, any advice on that one? Also, I caught my male plucking himself. What do you suggest? And, no I'm not throwing him a ball, so don't even suggest that.
Pretty cool blog!
Good morn Tootiehead,
I did speak with a friend who keeps Parrots, she may post back later.
She reccomends the " clicker training" as would be used for a dog. When the bird starts to pluck, she clicks and rewards with food or handling. Her experience has shown this works if you can be home, of course if it happens when you are at work, the bird soon forgets and starts plucking again, she also mentioned a wheel. Oreo says... Throw the ball till the bird gets tired!!!
I love this blog!!!
Thank you for the beautiful card of Chunk you made for me. Chunk says "Thank you," too.
Post a Comment